MES & Scheduling
Lean Six Sigma
Job Tracking Systems
SPC - Process Control
CMMS - Preventive Maintenance
Defect Tracking Systems
SQC - Quality Control
Manufacturing MRP & ERP Systems
Job Costing Software
SCM - Supply Chain Management Software
CRM - Customer Relationship
APS - Advanced Planning
AIS - Accounting Information
SCM - Supply Chain
CRM - Customer Relationship
Wireless Manufacturing Software Applications
Latest Tech Updates
Sept 2006 - Thin client scheduling system for injection molding.
|Made In The USA|
All Tuppas software, labor, helpdesk and support services are proudly made and offered from the USA.
Quality Control Software
Tuppas QC Solutions Overview
Tuppas quality control software provides easy browser based access to statistical control, alarming and certification data. The software can be connected to a wide variety of measurement devices and Tuppas can configure the system to meet specialized data entry and reporting requirements. In addition, the system can be integrated with your existing legacy systems and hardware.
See more screenshots and descriptions
QC System Features
- Configurable interfaces that meet your specification
- Integration with almost any QC measurement device. We can even implement remote testing capability by connecting mobile test equipment with RF devices such as Hand held PDAs and electronic tablets.
- Integration with plant automation to auomatically collect and analyze quality data.
- Browser based entry and reporting interfaces which can be accessed via PC and PDA.
- Ability to cross reference QC data with external data sources gives you the ability to create relationships between quality, production efficiency, maintenance etc...
- QC data can be integrated with product label printing.
Automatic EDI(Electronic Document Interface) capability for automatic customer reporting/certification.
Request Info/Demo: Quality Control Software
The QC software interface
Tuppas interfaces support custom SQC alarming, control limit validation and conditional branching in the entry screens based on product, work center, testing procedures and testing conditions. Our QC software can also be integrated with handhelds, industrial measuring devices, industrial entry panels and plant automation.
Our SQC software is SQL Server based and can also be configured for Oracle or even MS Access installations. This makes integration with other enterprise systems very easy.
Why choose Tuppas?
Our modules offer flexibility to grow as your business changes. A few reasons to choose our configurable systems include:
Pricing. Tuppas has developed a unique framework which helps to keep the development cycle short and module pricing at a minimum.
SaaS. Software as a Service virtually eliminates risks and large expenses associated with a system purchase.
Tailored. Each module is designed to meet the specific requirements of each client.
Browser Based. Internet access is instantly available from any secure browser.
Wireless. Access your software system instantly with Pocket Pcs, PDAs, smart phones and more.
About the Software
Tuppas has designed a programming framework on top of Microsoft's ASP and ASP .Net platform which allows us to offer you the the following advantages over other manufacturing software vendors:
- We tailor each program you purchase specifically for you.
Your employees will not find confusing fields or functionality you don't need in your software. Each configurable program will be setup to fit perfectly in your situation.
- We offer a customizable open source.
Whether we make the modifications or show you how to do it yourself, it's no longer a hassle to change the way your manufacturing software works. We open our source to your team. They can add fields, change report layouts and more, whenever you like.
- It's scalable.
Our software can grow and change as your business needs change. Since we offer a browser based thin client interface, it can easily be extended to multiple locations. A thin client structure also means that updates and changes to a multi-location enterprise are quick and easy.
- We use a Model Driven Architecture
Our software was developed using Model Driven Architecture MDA. It allows us to offer a customizable product that can be easily upgraded as technology changes. Your team will not need to rebuild your system every 7-10 years.
Quality Control Software Benefits
- Reduced IT software support requirement
- Reduced hardware and servers
- Intuitive, configurable system interfaces
- Reduction in software training
- Customizable open source code
- Cost of future innovation is dramatically decreased
- Ability to respond to new opportunities increases
A Configurable System
Each of the customizable ERP software programs we offer can integrate with
your existing system and be tailored to your specifications. We can do this for
you or your IT personnel can make the modifications. More Info
Thanks for visiting and learning about our erp systems Quality Control Software.
Scrap Reduction System
Defect Tracking Software
Home | Site Map | Products
Copyright, 2013 Tuppas Corporation All rights reserved.